Terren Allen has been the Husson director of compliance since 2015. She oversees and ensures the department’s efforts comply with NCAA, NAC, ECFC, GNAC, NEAC and institutional rules and regulations.
Allen oversees the daily operations of the compliance office including:
· Research and dissemination of conference and NCAA rules interpretations,
· Overall coordination of compliance with all recruiting,
· Monitors recruiting activity for all sports,
· Provides rules education to athletics department administrators, staff, coaches and student-athletes including disseminating new legislation information,
· Develops and maintains detailed compliance policies for HU athletics,
· Serves as the legislative liaison to the NCAA and the institutional liaison to conferences oncompliance issues,
· Monitors countable athletic related activities, playing and practice seasons, teamschedules,
· Authorizes official visits for PSA’s and approve NLI requests,
· Oversees and monitors sports camps and clinics.
Allen has also been the Husson head softball coach since 2015.