KINGSTON, R.I. - The Husson University women's swimming & diving team finished in 16th place at the 2018 New England Intercollegiate Swimming & Diving Association (NEISDA) Championship with 183 points.
Simmons College took home the program's first ever NEISDA title with 1,504 points while Roger Williams University (1,465), Keene State College (1,083.50), Westfield State University (796) and Eastern Connecticut State University (625.50) round out the top five.
- Ashley Clark finished 21st in the 1650 Free (21.09.74) and the 200 Fly (2:41.23).
- Lara Sarett placed seventh in her preliminary swim of the 200 Breaststroke (2:34.84), earning a spot in the top-8 final for the third consecutive year in the same event, making her the first swimmer in program history to achieve this mark at a NEISDA Championship in two different events. She would then go on to claim her third straight All-NEISDA in the 200 Breast (2:31.74) and her eighth overall with a 4th placed finish, a effort worth 26 points. She finished her NEISDA career will a combined total of 234 points, the most in program history.
- Kassidy Harris was 23rd in the 200 Breast (2:51.83).
- Heidi Demers was 25th in the 200 Breast (2:57.85).
- The group of Ashleigh Beaudoin, Kelsey Poland, Phoebe Fleck and Natalie Champagne combined to finish 20th in the 400-Free Relay with a time of 4:37.95.
The Eagles will return to the pool for their final swim meet of the 2017-18 season when Sarett makes her third straight trip to the ECAC Open Championship Meet at the Sonny Werblin Recreation Center on the campus of Rutgers University in New Brunswick, N.J. from Feburary 23-25.