STANDISH, Maine - The Husson University women's swimming & diving team spilt their second double-dual meet in less than one day apart on Sunday morning at the Alfond Center Pool on the campus of Saint Joseph's College of Maine. The Eagles topped the hosted Monks, 143-111 before falling to the Nor'Easters of University of New England, 177-81.
- The quartet of Heidi Demers, Kassidy Harris, Lara Sarett, Olivia Maynard combined to finish third in the 200 Medley Relay with a time of 2:10.80.
- Ashley Clark won the 1000 Free (12.53.70), placed third in the 100 Fly (1:14.65) and the 500 Free (6:12.44).
- Ashleigh Beaudoin was fifth in the 1000 Free (14:47.98) and seventh in the 500 Free (7:13.30).
- Demers placed third in the 200 Free (2:20.88) and fifth in the 100 Free (1:06.03).
- Phoebe Fleck was sixth in the 200 Free (2:36.83), the 100 Fly (1:33.21) and eighth in the 500 Free (7:14.62).
- Maynard was seventh in the 200 Free (2:44.00) and the 100 Free (1:16.08).
- Sarett finished third in the 50 Back (33.18), won the 50 Free (27.37) and the 50 Fly (30.42).
- Megan Johnston placed fifth in the 50 Back (37.35) and fourth in the 100 Back (1:19.03).
- Natalie Champagne was seventh in the 50 Back (41.05), sixth in the 100 Back (1:31.53) and the 50 Fly (40.52).
- Kelsey Poland finished sixth in the 50 Breast (42.82), seventh in the 50 Free (32.48) and the 100 Breast (1:34.13).
- Zoe Mather placed seventh in the 100 Fly (1:33.31), the 100 Back (1:34.66) and fifth in the 50 Fly (39.18).
- Sarah Wilson finished eighth in the 50 Free (37.24) and the 100 Free (1:22.48).
- Harris took third in the 100 Breast (1:17.87) and the 100 IM (1:13.47).
- Maynard, Clark, Johnston and Poland swam together to finish third in the 200 Free Relay with a time of 2:06.06.
- The group of Wilson, Champagne, Mather and Beaudoin finished sixth in the 200 Free Relay.
The Eagles will return to action on Saturday, January 20th when they travel to New London, N.H. for a dual meet with the Chargers of Colby-Sawyer College.