BRIDGEWATER, Mass. - The Husson University women's swimming & diving team fell to Regis (Mass.) by a score of 187-97 and Bridgewater State, 199-78, at Dr. Mary Jo Moriarty Pool on Saturday afternoon.
- The quartet of Keeli Wood, Kassidy Harris, Lara Sarett, and Gabrielle Peabody combined to post a 3rd place finish in the 200 Medley Relay with a time of 2:09.03.
- Megan Johnston, Kelsey Poland, Zoe Mather and Amanda Marcus swam together and finished 6th in the 200 Medley Relay (2:13.60).
- Ashleigh Beaudoin took 5th in the 1000 Free (14:59.60) and 7th in the 500 Free (7:20.49).
- Wood placed 3rd in the 200 Free (2:21.66) and 6th in the 100 IM (1:14.63).
- Lizzy Small was 5th in the 200 Free (2:32.73) and 4th in the 100 Back (1:17.64).
- Macy Mansir finished 8th in the 200 Free (2:36.43) and 6th in the 500 Free (7:06.89).
- Sarah Wilson took 9th in the 200 Free (2:59.77) and 8th in the 500 Free (7:56.58).
- Johnston finished 4th in the 50 Back (37.03) and 7th in the 100 Back (1:18.40).
- Madison Cole was 8th in the 50 Back (41.55) and 10th in the 100 Free (1:16.87).
- Natalie Champagne placed 10th in the 50 Back (42.04) and the 50 Fly (40.70).
- Harris finished 2nd in the 50 Breast (36.61) and 4th in the 100 Breast (1:20.37).
- Poland was 7th in the 50 Breast (42.23) and the 100 Breast (1:32.79).
- Sarett placed 2nd in the 100 Fly (1:05.25), won the 100 Breast (1:11.60) and the 100 IM (1:06.39).
- Ashley Clark took 6th in the 100 Fly (1:12.06), the 50 Fly (33.25) and 5th in the 100 Back (1:17.76).
- Mather finished 9th in the 100 Fly (1:31.57) and 8th in the 50 Fly (37.77).
- Peabody was 6th in the 50 Free (29.36) and 4th in the 100 Free (1:05.90).
- Marcus placed 9th in the 50 Free (33.27) and the 100 Free (1:16.51).
- Alexis Lower finished 11th in the 50 Free (50.15) and 12th in the 100 Free (1:51.96).
- Peabody, Johnston, Harris, and Clark swam together to finish 5th in the 200 Free Relay (1:58.55).
- The quartet of Poland, Small, Cole and Marcus finished 6th in the 200 Free Relay with a time of 2:08.15.
The Eagles return to the pool on February 4th for their final dual meets of the season, when they travel to Saint Joseph's (Maine) for a double-dual meet with the Monks and Gordon. The first event is scheduled for 1:00 p.m.