STANDISH, Maine - The Husson University women's swimming & diving team defeated Saint Joseph's College of Maine, 160-99 at the Harold Alfond Center on Saturday afternoon to win their first dual meet of the season since 2012, while setting a new school record for most points scored in a dual meet.
- The quartet of freshman Leslie Donlin, freshman Keeli Wood, junior Lara Sarett and sophomore Gabrielle Peabody combined to win the 200-Medley relay with the fastest non-championship time in program history of 2:05.19.
- Sophomore Megan Johnston, sophomore Kassidy Harris, freshman Lizzy Small and junior Amber Britton swam together to post a third-place finish in the 200-Medley relay (2:15.59).
- Sophomore Ashley Clark won the 1000-free (12:57.56), finished fourth in the 50-Free (30.24) and second in the 200-IM (2:39.85)
- Sophomore Alexis Lower placed fourth in the 1000-Free (20:28.33) and fifth in the 500-Free (10:13.19).
- Peabody took second in the 200-Free (2:27.96) and third in the 100-Free (1:06.74).
- Junior Macy Mansir was third in the 200-Free (2:37.25) and the 500-Free (7:05.31).
- Senior Rachael Wheeler took fourth in the 200-Free (2:38.05) and the 500-Free (7:32.78).
- Johnston placed third in the 50-Back (36.27), second in the 100-Back (1:19.41), and third in the 100-IM (1:25.06).
- Sophomore Natalie Champagne finished fourth in the 50-Back (38.71), fifth in the 100-Back (1:28.11), and the 50-Fly (42.20).
- Wood won the 50-Breast (34.82) and the 100-Free (1:03.17).
- Harris placed second in the 50-Breast (37.40) and the 100-Breast (1:20.30).
- Freshman Kelsey Poland was fourth in the 50-Breast (41.75) and the 100-Breast (1:32.10).
- Sarett won the 100-Fly (1:05.41), the 100-Breast (1:12.04), and the 200-IM (2:27.53).
- Small placed third in the 100-Fly (1:37.46), second in the 50-Fly (35.33) and fifth in the 200-IM (2:44.63).
- Donlin won the 50-Free (28.93) and placed second in the 100-Free (1:04.35).
- Britton finished second in the 50-Free (29.43) and third in the 100-Back (1:21.92).
- Donlin, Peabody, Wood, and Harris swam together to win the 200-Free relay (1:56.03).
- The quartet of Britton, Johnston, Clark and Wheeler finished third in the 200-Free relay with a time of 2:04.85.
- The group of Poland, Champagne, Lower and Mather took fourth in the 200-Free relay with a time of 2:31.28.
The Eagles will return to the pool on Saturday, November 5 at the 5th Annual Louise Goodrum Invitational, hosted by UMass.-Dartmouth.