STANDISH, Maine - The Husson University Women's swimming & diving defeated Saint Joseph's College of Maine, 82-71 and DII Merrimack College, 63-59 in a double-dual meet at the Harold Alfond Center on Saturday afternoon for a program record third dual meet win in a single-season. The Merrimack win was the first win by an Eagle Varsity team over a higher level NCAA school since 2006 when Football defeated I-AA La Salle, 17-7 and the first win by a women's team since 2001 when Softball defeated DII St. Thomas Aquinas, 14-12.
- The quartet of Kassidy Harris, Lara Sarett, Ashley Clark and Amber Britton combined to win the 200 Medley relay with a time of 2:08.30.
- Megan Johnston, Zoe Mather, Natalie Champagne and Brittany Gaudet swam together to finish fourth in the 200 Medley relay with a time of 2:40.90.
- Katrina Aman took 3rd in the 1000 Free (14:14.31), and 5th in the 100 Free (1:08.38).
- Macy Mansir finished 4th in the 1000 Free (14:21.04), and swam exhibition in the 100 Free (1:12.54).
- Alexis Lower swam exhibition in the 1000 Free (20:03.88).
- Clark was 2nd in the 200 Free (2:20.32), and 4th in the 500 Free (6:21.47).
- Rachael Wheeler took 4th in the 200 Free (2:47.50), and swam exhibition in the 100 Free (1:12.88).
- Johnston finished 2nd in the 50 Back (35.82), 3rd in the 100 Back (1:17.17), and 6th in the 200 IM (2:59.18).
- Carrie O'Bar was 4th in the 50 Back (41.53).
- Sarett won the 50 Breast with a new school record of 32.61, the 100 Breast with a new school record of 1:10.31, and the 200 IM (2:24.45).
- Harris finished 3rd in the 50 Breast (37.10), and 100 Breast (1:20.54).
- Mather was 4th in the 100 Fly (1:33.64), and 50 Fly (37.68).
- Champagne took 5th in the 100 Fly (1:40.17), 4th in the 100 Back (1:31.40), and 5th in the 50 Fly (41.03).
- Peabody was 2nd in the 50 Free (29.46), and 5th in the 500 Free (6:49.10).
- Britton finished 3rd in the 50 Free (30.35), and 100 Free (1:07.86).
- Sarah Wilson swam exhibition in the 50 Free (39.13), and 100 Free (1:31.11).
- Gaudet swam exhibition in the 50 Free (40.07), and 100 Free (1:30.38).
- Peabody, Britton, Harris and Clark swam together to finish 2nd in the 200 Free relay with a time of 1:58.09.
- The quartet of Wheeler, Aman, Mather and Mansir finished 4th in the 200 Free relay with a time of 2:09.08.
- The group of Wilson, Gaudet, O'Bar and Lower swam exhibition in the 200 Free relay with a time of 2:46.34.
The Eagles will return to action with an appearance in the 2015 Great Northeast Athletic Conference Championship, which will be hosted by Simmons College on Saturday, December 5th and Sunday, December 6th.