BOSTON - Day Two of the 2019 Great Northeast Athletic Conference (GNAC) Prelims have concluded and the Husson Men's Swimming & Diving team saw one school record fall during the morning session.
- Adam Colter finished 12th in the 500 Free with a season best time of 6:02.76 and took 11th in the 200 Back with a career best 2:46.87.
- Alex Miles placed 13th in the 100 Fly with a season best time of 1:04.26.
- Joe Vail finished 3rd in the 200 Back (2:19.00) to qualify for the evening's finals.
- Tom Cote grabbed a 7th place finish in the 200 Back (2:31.33) to qualify for the evening's finals as well.
- Steven Johnston heads into tonight's final session as the top quaiflier in the 100 Free with a new school record time of 48.40.
- Riley Saunders placed 21st in the 100 Free (1:02.06)
Action resumes later this evening at the Holmes Sports Center with the finals starting at 6:00 p.m.