WESTON, Mass. - The Husson men's swimming & diving team dropped their final dual meets of the season, falling to Regis College (143.5-64.5) and Bridgewater State University (201-54) in a double-dual meet at Regis Pool on Saturday.
- Thomas Cote, Brandon Babin, Alex Miles and Ben Volpone combined to finish fourth in the 200 Medley Relay with a time of 2:01.12.
- Adam Colter finished sixth in the 50 Back (35.05), tied for sixth in the 50 Free (26.71) and was fifth in the 50 Fly (32.23)
- Babin was fifth in the 50 Breast (35.49) and swam exhibition in 50 Free (28.62).
- Miles placed sixth in the 100 Fly (1:07.04), swam exhibition in 50 Free (27.95) and took seventh in the 100 Free (59.48).
- Cote finished fourth in the 50 Free (25.32) and won the 100 IM (1:05.22).
- Volpone placed fifth in the 50 Free (25.71) and sixth in the 100 Free (57.01)
- Colby King won the 1-Meter Diving (5 dive) with 150.40 points and finished second in the 1-Meter Diving (6 dive) with 180.75 points.
- Colter, King, Volpone and Cote swam together to finish second in the 200 Free Relay (1:43.98).
Husson returns to the pool in a few weeks when they travel to the University of Rhode Island for the 2018 New England Intercollegiate Swimming & Diving Association (NEISDA) Championship from Thursday, February 15th to Sunday, February 18th.