New London, N.H. - The Husson University men's swimming & diving team picked up their third dual meet victory in their last four dual meets with a 101-92 win over the Chargers of Colby-Sawyer College at the Knight Natatorium on Saturday afternoon.
- Ben Volpone, Brandon Babin, Alex Miles and Adam Colter combined to finished second in the 400 Medley Relay with a time of 4:38.32
- Colter won the 1650 Free (21:26.85) and the 500 Free (6:24.15).
- Miles finished second in the 200 Free (2:13.89) and the 200 Fly (2:42.66).
- Thomas Cote won the 50 Back (30.10), finished third in the 200 Back (2:33.38) and second in the 100 IM (1:04.95).
- Colby King won the 50 Breast (33.45) and the 1-meter diving (172.90 pts).
- Babin was second in the 50 Breast (35.80) and won the 200 Breast (3:12.74).
- Volpone won the 50 Free (25.37) and finished second in the 100 Free (58.36).
- King, Volphone, Miles and Cote swam together to win the 200 Free Relay (1:42.18).
The Eagles will return to action on Saturday, January 27 when they travel to Weston, Mass. for their final dual meets of the year against Regis College and Bridgewater State University.