STANDISH, Maine - The Husson University men's swimming & diving team finished their dual meet portion of their 2016-17 schedule on Saturday morning with two dual meet loses to Saint Joseph's (Maine) and Gordon. The Monks defeated the Eagles by a score of 89-80, while falling to the Fighting Scots by a 164-52 margin.
- The quartet of Alex Miles, Grant Gerber, Caelan Lecrone, and Evan Vidas combined to finish 2nd in the 200 Medley Relay with a 1:57.53.
- Adam Colter placed 4th in the 200 Free (2:10.59) and the 500 Free (6:23.38)
- Gerber won the 50 Breast (30.20) and the 100 Breast (1:07.70)
- Miles took 3rd in the 100 Fly (1:08.68), 5th in the 100 Free (59.07) and 4th in the 200 IM (2:42.04).
- Lecrone finished 3rd in the 50 Free (26.38) and 3nd in the 50 Fly (28.47)
- E. Vidas was 6th in the 50 Free (27.38) and 4th in the 50 Fly (30.63)
- Gerber, E. Vidas, Colter, and Lecrone swam together to post a 2nd place finish in the 400 Free Relay (3:55.27).
Husson returns to the pool in a few weeks when they travel to the University of Rhode Island for the NEISDA Championship from Thursday, February 16th to Sunday, February 19th.