BRIDGEWATER, Mass. - The Husson University men's swimming & diving team fell to Regis (Mass.) by a score of 195-38 and Bridgewater State, 242-30, in a double-dual meet at Dr. Mary Jo Moriarty Pool on Saturday afternoon.
- The quartet of Caelan Lecrone, Grant Gerber, Alex Miles, and Colin Vidas combined to finish 5th in the 200 medley relay with a 2:02.65.
- Miles placed 6th in the 200 Free (2:11.43), the 100 Free (59.87) and 8th in the 50 Fly (31.06).
- Adam Colter finished 7th in the 200 Free (2:23.69), tied for 10th in the 100 Free (1:02.37) and took 10th in the 50 Fly (35.15).
- Gerber was 2nd in the 50 breast (30.13) and 3rd in the 100 Breast (1:06.98)
- Evan Vidas took 7th in the 100 Fly (1:13.13), the 50 Fly (30.60) and 8th in the 100 Free (1:01.53).
- Lecrone finished 9th in the 100 Fly (1:20.31) and the 100 Free (1:02.12)
- C. Vidas was 4th the 50 free (25.68) and 7th in the 100 Free (1:00.81)
- Gerber, E. Vidas, C. Vidas, and Lecrone swam together to post a fifth-place finish in the 200 Free Relay (1:44.37).
The Eagles return to the pool on February 4th for their final dual meets of the season, when they travel to Saint Joseph's (Maine) for a double-dual meet with the Monks and Gordon. The first event is scheduled for 1:00 p.m.