DARTMOUTH, Mass. – The Husson University men's swimming & diving team competed in the 5th Annual Louise Goodrum Invitational at Tripp Athletic Center on Saturday afternoon, hosted by UMass.-Dartmouth. The meet was a non-scoring event.
- The quartet of Logan Testerman, Grant Gerber, Alex Miles and Ben Volpone combined to finish sixth in the 200-Medley relay with a time of 1:56.63.
- Adam Colter placed 12th in the 1650-Free with a time of 22:01.21 setting a new school record, 18th in the 100-Free (1:02.50) and 4th in the 500-Free (6:25.18).
- Miles took sixth in the 200-Free (2:11.20), 15th in the 100-Free (1:00.45) and the 50-Fly (30.29).
- Volpone was seventh in the 200-Free (2:11.21), 18th in the 50-Free (26.35), and 14th in the 100-Free (58.53).
- Gerber finished second in the 50-Breast (30.27), won the 100-Free (51.82) and placed third in 100-Breast (1:09.03).
- Josh DeNicola placed 14th in the 50-Breast (39.25) and 13th in the 100-Breast (1:27.39).
- Testerman was 12th in the 50-Free (25.32) and the 100-Free (57.60).
- Owen Richmond made his collegiate debut and finished 24th in the 50-Free (30.93) and 19th in the 100-Free (1:08.94).
- Gerber, Testerman, Colter and Volpone swam together to post a sixth place finish in the 200-Free relay (1:43.22).
The Green and Gold return to the pool, this coming Saturday for their home opener, hosting the Monks from Saint Joseph's (Maine) and the University of New England in a tri-meet starting at 12:00 p.m.