Sep 19, 2017
Tailgating may begin no earlier than three hours prior to the start of the start of the game. Tailgating must be discontinued fifteen minutes prior to the start of the game and throughout the game.
Tailgating may continue until two hours after the end of the game.
- First come first serve.
- Tailgating activities are only permitted in the parking lot located directly behind the Alumni Healthful Living Center (AHLC) (Building 32, see picture above) but only with the parking spots located on the back and right side of the lot on the grass (i.e. the side closet to the stadium).
- Only permitted on the perimeter of parking lot.
- Open flame fires, including fire pits, are prohibited.
- Only beer and wine permitted.
- Consumption of alcohol by those 21 years or older only. Minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- You may be asked to show proof of minimum drinking age. Please understand the importance of adhering to state law at the university.
- Glass containers are prohibited. The use of plastic containers is encouraged for the consumption of all beverages.
- Propane and charcoal grills are allowed when used solely for food preparation purposes. Burned coals and/or residue from cooking are not permitted to make contact with the paved surface of the parking lot or grassy areas.
- All groups and individuals participating in tailgating are responsible for the proper collection and disposal of their trash, as well as, other debris such as charcoal.
Western New England University supports social interaction based on sound decision-making and, if that social interaction includes the use of alcohol, expects the use to be made in a responsible and moderate manner and in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.